NOIZEZZ handles your personal data carefully. We make every effort to ensure reliability, safety and integrity of the data collected by us. We protect your privacy in the following ways:
- Your personal information will not be sold or passed on to third parties.
- Your data are stored safely in a database that is not-publicly accessible.
- Your transaction details will be sent via internet in an encrypted way so listeners don’t have a chance.
- We only use your email address once to process your order. We only send you special offers, newsletters and other circulars with your explicit consent. If you no longer want to receive messages from NOIZEZZ, you can unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. In this case we will no longer send mailings. You can also unsubscribe from the newsletter itself.
If you place an order at NOIZEZZ, we may ask the following details:
- your name and address. We use these details to process the delivery of your product correctly.
- your email address and telephone number, so we can keep you informed about your order.
- Payment details, such as your credit card or bank account number. We use these details to process your order. The details are sent in an encrypted way and not stored.
Moreover, just like all webshops, by means of a cookie we monitor which pages have been visited and how intensively certain NOIZEZZ components are being used. This way we can further adapt our website to your needs. We explicitly do not use this data to make a profile of our visitors.
Remove or change data
Would you like to view your details data? Or would you like NOIZEZZ to remove or change your data from its system? Please send a free request by post or email. You can also object at any time against the further processing of your personal details for direct marketing.